|WQC4RO11-50PT||Kwik-Change™ 4-stage 50 gpd RO; John Guest fittings; RO PRO Tank||WQC4RO13-100PT||Kwik-Change™ 4-stage 100 gpd RO; John Guest fittings; RO PRO Tank|
Reverse osmosis is recognized by experts as the best technology available to remove the widest spectrum of contaminants, which may be found in drinking water. Likewise, Watts® reverse osmosis systems with Kwik-Change™ cartridges are considered the best drinking water systems available because they are easy to maintain and consistently provide the highest quality water possible!
Watts® drinking water systems with Kwik-Change™ cartridges are the best choice for busy consumers because they are so easy to maintain. Cartridges connect to (and disconnect from) the unit by a simple 1/4 turn. It’s so easy!
Features and benefits:
- Cartridges connect directly to the unit by a simple 1/4 turn.
- Filter housings are eliminated. No mess during cartridge replacement!
- Internal valves shut-off flow when cartridges are removed.
- Cartridges have double o-rings so they won’t leak.
- Compact design, so the unit requires less space below your sink!
- All components are an integral part of the unit, which requires fewer
tube connections for greater reliability.
- Back-flow prevention valves are installed between the elements, for
water quality assurance.
Literature & Spec Sheets Watts® Reverse Osmosis Systems with Kwik-Change™Sales Brochures
Watts® Kwik-Change™ Brochure