|Item Number||Capacity (grains removal)||Valve Type||Connection Size||Mineral Tank||Brine Tank||Safety Float Valve||Quantity|
“Hard” water is not considered unhealthy; however, hard water problems end up costing you money through increased soap usage, reliance on water softening products and shorter life for appliances due to scale build-up in pipes and other factors. To correct water hardness, Watts offers a wide range of water conditioning systems, designed to improve water quality throughout your entire household.
Enjoy these many benefits Watts® water softeners provide:
- Spot-free glassware and dishes.
- No mineral deposits on bathtubs and shower stalls.
- Brighter, softer laundry.
- Less reliance on water softening products.
- Dramatic reduction in soap usage.
- Manageable hair because shampoo works better.
- Pipes remain free of calcium scale build-up.
- Extended life of appliances and reduced energy costs because scale is virtually eliminated.
- Spot-free car wash (if softened water is used).
Literature & Spec Sheets Watts® Metered Valve Water SoftenersSales Brochures
Watts® Brand Softener Sales Brochure
Watts® Brand Softner Installation Instructions